Aon Corporation Service Specialist - Data Processing in Parramatta, Australia
A Service Specialist role within Aon Risk Solution’s Aon Client Services team. ACS is a business critical operating unit and a cornerstone of our drive to enhance customer experience and deliver our profitable growth agenda. With a presence in 6 locations across Australia, ACS provides best-in-class client service support across all market segments.
Joining the Aon Client Services team is the ideal opportunity for you to further your career within a global market leader.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Service Specialists, Service Executives, Assistant Service Mangers and Service Mangers to deliver the service model
- Preparation, lodging and invoicing of insurance policies
- High volume data processing, administration duties and filing
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal brokers
- Preparation of reports, manuals, files, correspondence, insurance questionnaires and other insurance related documentation
- Improving data quality
To support the development of this innovative service model, we are currently welcoming applications from organised, diligent and customer-focused professionals for the role of Service Specialist in the Centralised Administration team, supporting our Affinity & Commercial segment.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong organisation skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong Microsoft Office capability
- Ability to take direction and work on your own initiative
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sense of urgency aligned to strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and positively contribute as a member of a collaborative team
Joining Aon’s ACS team is the ideal opportunity for high-calibre individuals seeking to develop their careers within the Broker market. You will be exposed to all facets of the Insurance Broking life-cycle, with a focus on Aon’s clients and offered a challenging and rewarding role with excellent development potential.
Aon Culture & Benefits
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2431907
Category: Customer Service/ Contact Centre
Location: Australia, NSW, Parramatta