Hyatt F&B Attendant - Part Time in PERTH, Australia
AboutHyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
Our award-winning Cafe restaurant and Joe’s Oriental are two of many options where we serve up delicious cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere - perfect for all occasions. Celebrate anniversaries, birthdays and special occasions alike or simply, enjoy a night out!
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Food & Beverage Attendant, you will join our creative and diverse Food & Beverage team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. You will beresponsible for the preparation of the outlet, service to our guests, the preparation of bar areas, mixing and dispensing drinks, delivering food, maintaining stock and the overall cleanliness of the outlet areas.
Some of our associate benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discounted meals and uniform provided
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- Assist guests with any queries
- Be able to work individually and in a team dynamic to ensure smooth running of the operation
- Prepare and maintain area including general cleanliness, restocking, preparing area for next shift
- Provide excellent Food & Beverage service to guests including greeting guests, take orders and serve Food & Beverage promptly and accurately
- Available to work nights, weekends and Public Holidays
- Current WA Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
- Must have prior Hotel F&B experience
Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferable:
- Barista/Coffee Shop
- Al la carte/ Restaurant dinning
- Events Service
- Bar Service (including cocktail and wine knowledge)
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: PER000252
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.