Hilton Food and Beverage Attendant (Barista) in Perth, Australia
Seeking a casual Barista with full availability to work mornings. We are looking for a coffee connoisseur to spread the warmth and light of hospitality at Parmelia Hilton.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, specialising as a Barista, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operations inside of our restaurants, bar and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience as a Barista
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills in the local language
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Attendant (Barista)
Requisition ID: HOT044ZZ