Hyatt Steward - Part Time in PERTH, Australia
AboutHyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Steward, you will join our creative and diverse Stewarding and Kitchen team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth.
Some of our associate benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discounted meals and uniform provided
- Learning & Development opportunities
Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- *Main Responsibilities
Cleaning, sanitation and maintenance of all kitchens, including operating equipment
- Operating commercial dish-washing machine in accordance to manufacturer and established procedures
- Following a waste management program and supporting operation team of maintenance of bins
- Use and following correct safe work practices in accordance to the OSH Act and Regulations at all times
- Commercial kitchen cleaning experience preferred
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to communicate and work well under pressure
- Availability to work weekends
- Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: PER000253
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.