Marriott Supervisor-Food & Beverage in Queensland, Australia
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we ve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, it s not just a room with a bed that they re buying. It s an experience. We re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
This iconic Resort is situated between the renowned Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest in Tropical North Queensland. This upscale hotel leader embraces a unique culture and is moving into a new era of change with the completion of a $40 million refurbishment. The resort comprises over 294 guest rooms, suites and villas.
We are currently seeking a Food and Beverage and Bar Supervisors. The positons reports directly to the Director, Food and Beverage and is very much a hands on positon.
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to effectively lead, develop and motive a team of engaged associates
- Previous experience in a supervisory role essential
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- To personally have a thorough understanding of the resort and its operations, and communicate this to associates.
- To have full knowledge of the Outlet operations and roles therein.
- Experience in mixing and creating cocktails, a real mixologist. We are looking to create an experience that leaves the guests with that wow factor. Mixing Drinks, engaging with guests, listening to funky beats, working as part of a great team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong control over manpower and payroll
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional Guest service
- Responsible for supervision and training
- Undertake and complete associate certification training, including ongoing training of technical and service skills.
- Ensure that staff rosters and shifts optimise productivity and are within manpower guidelines.
- Ensure payroll is completed and authorised according to Resort policy.
- Ensure all food and beverage items served to guests are of the highest standard and presentation as per Resort standards.
- Handle customer queries efficiently
Enjoy the benefits of unlimited career opportunities, discounted meals, exceptionally generous accommodation discounts at our 5 star International Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Working for Sheraton is so much more than just a job, it s a lifestyle. Be your best. Grow your career with Sheraton, where you don t just workyou belong.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Requisition ID: 17001YL8