Corporate Executive Board Account Management Associate in Sydney, Australia
Title: Account Management Associate Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney Other Locations:
As a Customer Engagement Associate you will have the opportunity to work directly with CEB’s members to address their needs or problems either by assisting in the moment or connecting the member with the most appropriate group or individual. You will also help develop and maintain efficient process and operational protocols for inbound requests/issues from members.
The Customer Engagement Team (CET) function is primarily focused on 1) providing a central, immediate point of contact for CEB members and prospective members 2) actively supporting our Account Management teams in their efforts to serve, and market to existing members; and 3) managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology.
How you will make an Impact:
• Learn CEB’s unique business model, receive world class training, and understand CEB’s suite of intellectual property, products, tools, and solutions.
• Help educate members in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organised for our customers, etc.
• Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc…)
• Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
• Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate CEBs value, etc…)
• Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up.
• Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution.
We are looking for Driven Team Players who:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree, all majors considered
• Are interested in building a career in a high performance organization
• Demonstrate persuading and influencing skills
• Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious
• Hold Australian citizenship or Permanent Residence
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level-audience.
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
What CEB Can Offer you:
• A structured foundation to how a business works
• World class training that opens career opportunities across our organization
• High exposure to C-level executives within a broad range of companies and industries
• Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top performance
• Learn from what the best companies do
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.