Google Account Manager, Performance Solutions (Fixed Term) in Sydney, Australia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will develop and manage relationships with clients and agencies, working closely with your team. You will be a focused, proactive self-starter who is able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest paced areas of Google and to be on the leading edge of innovation. You will be the advocate for digital marketing and drive deep engagement with clients and their advertising as well as media agency partners. You will be expected to consult and partner with our key clients and build new relationships to help them grow their businesses through using Google’s solutions. You will be a team player and excellent communicator.
You will have proven analytical capabilities, previous experience managing digital (specifically search and display) campaigns and have a track record in autonomous strategic business development.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
- Maximize business growth across Performance client portfolio.
- Understand key clients business goals and current search, display and video strategies.
- Respond to media briefs and identify and pitch opportunities.
- Serve as a liaison with clients and agencies regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied. Manage ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, or media.
- 2 years of experience in media account management with performance marketing clients.
- Experience in campaign management using the Google AdWords platform.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.