Dell Account Mgr 4, Inside Sales in Sydney, Australia
In Dell EMC’s Data Protection Solutions team, you’ll have the opportunity to turn your ideas and initiative into a career with the world’s information infrastructure leader. Our product portfolio consists of a best-of-breed combination of backup and archive products, within the market leading Data Protection business globally. Dell EMC has a commanding market lead in backup and recovery. IDC’s latest forecast shows Dell EMC with 59% market share—3x our nearest competitor. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team and help take us to the next level in the Data Protection market. If you’re looking for a work environment that thrives on diverse perspectives and technological excellence – the Dell EMC Data Protection Solutions team is for you.
As an Inside Sales Representative within Dell EMC’s DPS business, you will work within a designated territory to qualify, develop and close sales opportunities for Dell EMC’s Data Protection Solutions. Territories are defined either geographically or as a specific list of accounts, and the solutions will include the breadth of DPS products. This position requires excellent solution selling skills to manage all aspects of the sales cycle, resulting in meeting or exceeding the assigned individual & team sales quota. You will interact with field sales, pre-sales technical engineers, product specialist s, partners and customers. DPS ISR’s will strive to be subject matter experts across the DPS product portfolio.
• To meet and/or exceed individual (and/or team) DPS Product & services revenue target(s)
• Develop 3x sales pipeline, adding at least 2 new forecastable opportunities per week
• Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition.
• Attend all training classes and pass all tests given each quarter. Minimum of 18 hours of training per quarter.
• Call activity is expected to be either 150 calls or 660 minutes per week
• Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within SFDC
• Work with ITC and FTC to technically qualify and advance opportunities to closure
• Create and deliver sales presentations, including working with an ITC to deliver product demonstrations using web-based remote demo technology
• Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers and partners
• Weekly forecasting - know the $ amounts, status, decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
• Direct and indirect interaction with DPS prospects and customers.
• Support Partners, Core and DPS field in selling DPS product portfolio
• Programmatic Call campaigns to drive incremental revenue from install base
• Fulfill DPS business through the channel and support channel partner business
• Actively participate in weekly core district and DPS area calls
• Work hours assigned by management and be on time. (+ or – 15 minutes)
• All overtime must be pre-approved by management
• Activities Include: Demos, assessments, solution qualification, configuration, quotes, proposals, ROI/TCO, customer service activities.
• Measurements: Revenue, pipeline, forecast accuracy, call stats, demos, assessments, training participation, data entry and integrity.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
206 - BACK UP & RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Australia - Sydney