Google Analytical Media Strategist, Finance (Fixed-Term Employee, Part Time/Full Time) in Sydney, Australia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Media Strategist, you will work with advertising agencies and clients across the insurance industries as part of Google’s sales team.
You will work with an Account and Industry Manager and a Sales Development Manager to present integrated, data-driven business opportunities based on internal and external tools analysis across Google’s full range of media solutions, including Search, YouTube, Mobile, Display and Measurement.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven business recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Quantify opportunities with clear traffic, performance and budget recommendations, and present to clients when applicable.
- Collaborate with clients and agencies on how to maximize returns from advertising campaigns across search, video, mobile and display.
- Analyze data and consult to clients on cross media/cross device performance and measurement.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords.
- Experience in developing media advertising mix modeling and/or measurement and attribution modeling.
- Experience utilizing data sets to demonstrate insights designed to spur business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and trends into strategies and compelling messages, that can be effectively communicated to all audience types.
- Proficient with presentations, spreadsheets and analysis, data-driven and highly analytical.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.