Dell ANZ Regional Marketing Lead - Consumer & Small Business in Sydney, Australia
Are you keen to work in a dynamicMarketing environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to develop first-class marketing programmes?We are looking for anANZ Regional Marketing Lead to join us inNorth Rydeand work with our Sales team to accelerate the growth of ourConsumer & Small Business solutions.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The ANZ Regional Marketing Lead is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, communications and initiatives that generate demand to hit the quarterly / yearly financial plans across retail, small business and consumer marketing for ANZ. This includes driving retail sell through (store traffic) and Calls to the call center and Visits to dell.com resulting in Revenue, Unit and Margin attainment, as well as driving general brand awareness with best-in-class creative and media planning.
Go To Market (GTM) Marketing must be highly creative and broadly scaled across multiple segments and vehicle; fully leveraging the reach of our partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. Merchandising, PR, partner marketing, brand and global creative teams); and align with campaign and business goals.
The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee both the production of creative assets to reach our target segments and mass markets plus continuous analytical assessment to understand (and report on) performance. This person will work closely with other cross-functional areas to provide comprehensive/holistic marketing plans for the year/quarter including Sales, Online, Merchandising, Creative, Production and the Media Agency to design and execute campaigns.
* Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of quarterly GTM plans including Broadcast, Catalog, Direct Mail, Print , OA, Mobile, Product Listings, Search, Email and Social (and any new innovative media). Also responsible for creating/implementing and measuring the success of quarterly GTM plans for retail sell out and activation/programs.
* Work with Analytics, Merchandising and Finance Directors to develop quarterly demand plans for 4Cs (Clicks, Calls, Conversion and Close Rate). Monitor and socialize performance with appropriate recovery plans and/or opportunities for further growth.
* Generate campaign analytics to measure impact, monitor phasing, plan for vehicle and creative improvements ultimately contributing to overall P&L health
* Be accountable to vehicle performance, quality, deliverables and budget
* Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the GTM team including cross-functional Executives, peers and team members
* Develop a marketing strategy and contact strategy that improves awareness, drives engagement and ultimately results in conversion across multiple audiences (targeted and masses); develop and meet goals
* Oversee planning, campaign, creative and vehicle briefing process ensuring strategic priorities are top-of-mind (drive new category relevance, encourage acquisition growth, drive in-quarter demand)
* Provide thorough and timely feedback to global creative / production teams on the various cycles of creative routings
* Work with Merchandising Team and Partner Marketing to socialize / align on briefs, review promotions, simplifying customer purchase path and encouraging full funding
* Collaborate with Media Planning and Agency to develop and execute a media plan that optimizes / targets various audiences and meets financial expectations
* Using various test results, key learnings, best practices and analytics, appropriately brief messages that meet needs of our Customers, grow active base and improve financial performance
* Able to provide clear direction to Agency on timelines and campaign expectations as well as provide insight on campaign performance. Comfortable with challenging assumptions to drive business results.
* Deliver a marketing playbook that documents best practices and serves as a knowledge resource for GTM vehicles. Innovate by testing new initiatives, technology, partners, vehicles etc.
* Identify and implement opportunities to streamline processes, reduce costs, simplify, improve performance, and share best practices with other organizations
* Strong and successful leadership of multiple vehicles across multiple segments
* Strong professional leadership experience to represent regional needs to global team planning and creative teams * Solid project management skills with an organized and capable nature * Proven ability to plan and prioritize workloads and measure progress * Strong analytical and research skills; focus on P&L performance, forecasting / planning and budget management * Excellent written, oral and listening skills at all levels of the business. Strong communicator with an ability to constructively challenge, facilitate and probe to fully understand the business need. * Excellent inter-personal skills to create and maintain effective cross-functional relationships * Ability to think strategically and develop detailed creative and innovative solutions to problems * Strong sense of urgency with the ability to drive issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition * Drive and determination to make a positive difference to the organization * Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, remain positive and calm
Essential Requirements * · Minimum 15 years of experience in marketing with a track record of measurable results preferably in the consumer electronics/retail marketing or IT industry/technology * · Strong Direct, Retail and On Demand Generation vehicle marketing capabilities with deep experience ( 10 years) in developing and executing GTM strategies * · Familiarity with vehicle and media strategies, objectives and best practices * · Proven ability to use digital media to grow, engage and activate targeted audiences * · Experience in merchandising, brand, media and/or partner marketing * · Strong analytical and budget management skills * · Appetite for driving innovation and change * · Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization * · Strong ability to collaborate across sales/partner/leadership organizations * · Experience in managing agency resources * · Ability to manage through ambiguity to drive results * · Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment Desirable Requirements * Marketing degree/MBA Benefits
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Marketing Comms
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: ANZ Regional Marketing Lead - Consumer & Small Business
Requisition ID: 17000KEE