Bloomberg Asset and Investment Manager - Implementation Specialist - Sydney in Sydney, Australia
Job Requisition Number: 61354
Bloomberg Buyside Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and Middle and Back Office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms.Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 13,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
As a key member of the Implementation Team for our growing buy-side OMS business, we'll trust you to ensure a transition process post sale through to solution go-live. Based in Hong Kong, you will provide critical support coverage for our Asia Pacific client base, and as such a willingness and flexibility to travel will be needed. The suite of product which you will be supporting includes front office, trading, compliance and operations.
We'll trust you to:
- Support implementations activities working alongside colleagues in Sales, Account Management & Product Development
- Acquire a deep exposure into AIM's offering across Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
- Effectively manage client expectations for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage post implementation- Execute strategy to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
- Demonstrate competency to some aspect of Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
You'll need to have:
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organization skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- A highly articulate, consultative approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous
- Prior experience of buy side order management implementation / project management is essential
- Excellent Project Management skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.