Corporate Executive Board Business Development Associate in Sydney, Australia
Title: Business Development Associate Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney Other Locations:
Are you a motivated graduate who is driven to set and achieve goals? Are you interested in disrupting the consulting space and working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? If so, we want to make you part of CEB’s Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) success story!
CEB offers an unparalleled opportunity for new graduates to get customer-facing experience while also learning the inner workings of our research, marketing, and advisory roles. Starting your career at CEB will give you access to our groundbreaking research and allow you to quickly gain direct experience with Australia’s top business executives. Our Award-Winning Graduate Program provides structured, cohort-based learning to compliment on the job experiences in order to set you up for a successful career in sales, account management, advisory, corporate function, or another compelling role within our office. This program is just the beginning of your CEB career!
How you will make an Impact:
• Learn CEB’s unique business model, receive world class training, and understand CEB’s suite of intellectual property, products, tools, and solutions.
• Prospect senior executives to generate new business leads.
• Work with the internal marketing function to qualify warm leads.
• Recruit prospective clients for CEB events.
• Correspond with our C-Level members and prospects on a daily basis to schedule key client interactions.
• Work cross-functionally with team members from the Product, Service and/or Advisory teams.
• Coordinate and prepare materials for sales and/or account management calls and meetings.
• Ensure data integrity by updating records in our CRM system.
We are looking for Driven Team Players who:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree, all majors considered
• Are interested in building a career in a high performance organization
• Demonstrate persuading and influencing skills
• Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious
• Possess strong communication and presentation skills
• Hold Australian citizenship or Permanent Residence
What We Can Offer you:
• A structured foundation to how a business works
• World class training that opens career opportunities across our organization
• High exposure to C-level executives within a broad range of companies and industries
• Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top performance
• Learn from what the best companies do
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.