Dell Channel Engagement Manager in Sydney, Australia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? WithinSales Operations at Dell, we are looking for aChannel Engagement Managerto join our team inSydney.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Channel Engagement Manager will be the Sales Operations lead for our Distribution business. You will be the key liaison between our Channel partners and the sales organisation. You focus will be on delivering positive customer/partner experience through researching customer or order issues and work cross-functionally to find solutions. You will also facilitate product and sales information flow and drive sales operations process improvements.
- Insights and actions that result from the Business Performance Reporting – resulting in effective execution of the business plan, including improved customer experience
- Demand/supply, sales, manufacturing, logistics interlock to address forecasting and manage deliveries on time
- Actions and insights from reporting that ensure the business meets goals
- Escalation management
- Liaise/collaborate with all other support teams to drive Distribution growth
- Liaise with channel governance
- Run Channel (Partner and Distribution) BMS with Sales Leaders time, accurate” view of sell-in / sell-through information and insights and actions
- Work closely with partner (local ANZ) Channel ops teams to drive efficiencies and collaborate effectively
- Attend Quarterly Business Review’s and regular meetings with Channel partners
- Engages with Regional/global Channel teams to implement best practice and corporate initiatives – and effective ANZ implementation
*Essential Requirements * * Experience in Operations Management * Demonstrated experience in Channel (Distribution) * Business process and operations improvement * Channel reporting and management * Exceptional written and verbal communication skills * Strong governance knowledge
Desirable requirements * Undergraduate business degree, MBA degree strongly preferred.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Sales Operations
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Channel Engagement Manager
Requisition ID: 17000H28