Corporate Executive Board Channel Marketing Manager in Sydney, Australia
Title: Channel Marketing Manager Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney Other Locations:
CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER – ANZ
CEB, now part of Gartner, works in partnership with leading organizations around the globe to develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
We are currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to manage marketing efforts across the Talent Assessment business in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for co-developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive customer retention, acquisition and cross-sell. He/she will develop a deep understanding of the product offerings, and will utilize this understanding to create innovative and engaging marketing initiatives. He/she will work closely with sales, product and marketing leadership to prioritize marketing initiatives according to business priority while maintaining a valuable customer experience. Marketing impact is measured on revenue sourced from marketing leads, brand awareness, new product launch effectiveness, and overall effectiveness in coordinating with other relevant functions and teams. The position will be based in our Sydney office and reports into the Head of APAC Marketing for the Talent Assessment business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop marketing planning activities including the marketing strategy, prioritization of resources, liaison with key stakeholders
• Interact with business unit leaders, present execution plans to them and influence their thinking on marketing projects/campaigns. Serve as marketing “expert” for the Talent Assessment business.
• Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for new products.
• Cultivate and execute on talent-specific promotional opportunities (conferences, press releases, bylined articles, etc.) that help to generate leads and build sales pipelines. Continue to develop and innovate around a multi-channel/integrated marketing communications approach.
• Explore and Develop co-branding partnerships for the Talent Assessment market.
• Work with the Marketing Centers of Excellence (Market Research, Sales Enablement, PR and Digital Marketing Teams) to leverage corporate wide marketing capabilities and skills and ensure compliance to corporate marketing standards around PR, Brand, Sales Enablement, Social Media and Market Research.
Product/Commercial team interface:
• Co-ordinate integrated, multi-tactical product and marketing programs intended to deliver client value, drive renewals and build new business.
• Improve commercial teams’ ability to authentically engage with segments through effective scripting and training materials and sessions.
• Support the adoption and activation of collateral and messaging use by the commercial, product teams – serving as centralized and consolidated voice of business tools and revenue-generating initiatives.
• Create and maintain collateral development and marketing process consistency.
• Develop and maintain collateral hub/portal for intuitive use by commercial teams.
• Develop and manage internal sales event calendar.
• Create and manage structure for revenue team training/scripting/role-play sessions (e.g., Town Halls) and lead sessions in partnership with individual program “product specialists.”
• Identify, leverage and integrate marketing ideas and activities.
• Independently manage projects from problem identification/conception to completion with periodic guidance from line manager.
A successful candidate will possess:
• BS/BA degree, MBA preferred.
• 6-8 years of relevant B2B marketing experience a B2B environment ideally with experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, managers, clients and customers.
• Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated Marketing plans.
• Ability to implement Marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
• Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes.
• Self starter with the ability to work independently.
• Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written communications skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues.
• Strong editing skills; Ability to learn substance of research quickly; Ability to graphically depict key insights; Synthesize competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy.
• Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
• Work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit http://www.cebglobal.com/careers/index.html.
CEB, now part of Gartner, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.