Aon Corporation Client Manager, Surety & Trade Credit in Sydney, Australia
_Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world. _
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a hardworking and driven Client Manager to join the Trade Credit & Surety team, based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. In this role you will be responsible for the servicing and retention of a designated client portfolio with a focus on growth. You will work in collaboration with the broad Aon team to deliver best outcomes for clients, prospects and Aon, striving to secure new business and maximising cross-sell opportunities.
Your dedication to providing a high quality service to your clients will be what earns you the respect and in return you will work alongside and learn from an experienced team of individuals that will ensure you have a long and successful career within Aon.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial/ corporate clients, advising on trade credit and surety programs
- Providing a high level of client service to enable effective client relationship management
- Gathering client information to enable renewal negotiations, calculating premiums, binding covers, and preparing invoices and follow-up documentation with clients
- Achieving budgeted revenue for retention, and growth on existing and new business
- Cross-selling the wide range of Aon services to your clients
This position requires a driven and experienced self-starter who possesses strong analysis and problem solving skills. Additionally, you will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role where you have proven success in managing a portfolio
- An in-depth understanding of trade credit insurance with knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn about, surety bonds
- Have a solid level of confidence when it comes to Business Development and the creation of new revenue streams
- Excellent written/ oral communication and time management skills
- Proven experience working in a high pressure professional environment
- Solid planning and organisational skills with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon Risk Solutions is a multi-faceted retail brokering and risk management service that specialises in providing products, services, and solutions to meet the diverse and varied needs of our clients. We help our clients anticipate the obstacles that stand in the way of achieving their business vision by providing innovative, effective solutions that help clear the path to their success. Our clients range from multi-national companies to industry associations to individuals who use our expertise to manage their own personal financial risks.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Makeyour mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2429294
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney