Microsoft Corporation Commercial Marketing Lead in Sydney, Australia
Enterprise and Commercial Marketing Leader
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As an employer, we empower our people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and be one who empowers billions!
The Central Marketing Organisation’s (CMO) mission is to deliver an integrated, compelling, and a well-sequenced story about Microsoft to the Australia marketplace. We aim to inspire and delight by delivering bleeding-edge, strategic marketing communications through innovative media and messaging, and tracking the results to optimise and inform the future.
This senior leadership role ultimately owns, drives and delivers high impact business and commercial awareness marketing initiatives which tie directly back to sales opportunities and performance. This strategic leader builds long-term cross-functional internal and external relationships, working closely with our marketing communications agencies to deliver world-class marketing campaigns anchored to the needs of the business and our partners. As an active member of the business leadership team you own and communicate customer and market trend insights, marketing optimisation and investment priorities and results. The group ensures strong partnerships between business leadership and marketing is aligned to business priorities, revenue goals, and customer/partner satisfaction metrics.
Leading a growing high performing team, the Commercial Marketing Leader focuses on the planning and execution of demand generating integrated marketing programs and campaigns across all lines of business, technology domains and industry sectors. With a large focus on strategic partnerships with sales leaders and product stakeholders across the Australia business this groups output delivers visible results that impact on growth targets through demand and pipeline creation and generation.
Ideal candidates will have
• A minimum of 10+ years of related experience working in marketing communications, across a variety of marketing communications disciplines such as RM, social, events, advertising, or public relations;
• Successful record of driving business results through sophisticated relationship marketing planning and execution, adopting multi channel, multi medium programs and campaigns with measurable results.
• Experience leading and developing high performing marketing functions within global Hi-Tech industry
• Ability to package results and reporting to show impact to business, as well as formulate recommendations for optimisation
• Experience developing and delivering marketing plans to senior executive management
• Strong project management skills and prior experience developing and managing Integrated Marketing Communications plans/campaigns from planning through to execution of tactics
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization, embrace ambiguity while consistently driving results across external and internal stakeholders via collaboration
• Ability to evaluate media capabilities of agencies and manage them to obtain optimal results
• Bachelor’s degree required.