Amazon.com Creative writer and editor in Sydney, Australia
Do you consider yourself a little peculiar? Are you looking for an opportunity to speak to customers? Do you have an insatiable thirst for knowledge? The Amazon Devices team is looking for an enthusiastic, organised, detail-oriented Creative Writer and Editor to help enrich the experience of Amazon Device customers.
The individual will devise, write, edit and produce content that supports exciting Amazon Device experiences. The successful candidate will have an interest in new technologies, display innovative thinking and be motivated to create exceptional original content.
Besides having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this writer will be creative, deadline driven and able to juggle competing priorities to achieve business objectives.
The role will involve liaising with product, design, marketing and developer teams.
This role is based in Sydney, Australia and requires native-speaking level proficiency in Australian English.
• 3+ years’ experience in writing and/or editing
• Proficient using CMS tools and other content creation tools
• Native-speaking level proficiency in Australian English
• 5+ years’ experience in editing customer-facing content
• Bachelor’s degree in writing, communication, journalism or related field
•Strong creative and conceptual thinker
•Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work across multiple teams
• Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity
AMZR Req ID: 562378
External Company URL: www.amazon.com