Google DoubleClick Account Manager, Search Specialist in Sydney, Australia
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a DoubleClick Account Manager, you will develop and renew strategic relationships with agencies and clients. As their trusted partner, you will proactively engage clients to map strategies and deliver DoubleClick resources to enable them to achieve their online search and display marketing objectives using DoubleClick Search and DoubleClick Campaign Manager. You’re a motivated people person that truly enjoys driving and growing relationships.
Behind every advertising campaign at Google are the systems that make it run. Behind those systems are Googlers who advise and partner with our users and customers. You will lead and execute projects supporting clients who use DoubleClick products, including DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search and Rich Media. These projects will include technical assistance on business pitches, product implementations, campaign set up, delivery and optimizations, product upgrades, custom solutions and campaign reporting. You'll work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. You'll also help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of DoubleClick products to provide best-in-class solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Meet business growth targets on customer portfolio (top marketers and advertising agencies in Australia/NZ) by maximizing adoption/usage of DoubleClick Search.
- Lead presentations and quarterly business reviews to key accounts.
- Identify potential opportunities for new customers, structure proposals, working with internal support functions, and negotiate agreements.
- Create relationships within customer organizations at all levels including senior executives, direct and indirect users of the product, and usage/repurchase decision makers.
- Act as first point of contact for customers around all key areas (training, product enhancement, global/regional campaign) and lead cross-functional effort to identify and solve any issues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relationship management experience in media, marketing or advertising.
- Experience in building relationships at various levels.
- Experience in driving new business and/or account management experience in online advertising.
- Experience with Ad Serving, Rich Media, Search Management, Real Time Bidding, DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges. Demonstrated familiarity with digital media buying and selling processes, with a solid knowledge of SEM Bid Management technologies.
- Demonstrated record of reaching and exceeding strategic targets. Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across internal teams.
- Ability to understand and absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively. Effective written and verbal communications skills with the ability to influence others.
- Established relationships, and the ability to develop business contacts, within the advertising, marketing and digital industries in Australia and New Zealand.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.