Hilton Fitness Coach - Part time (Maternity cover) in Sydney, Australia
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced, well-presented and enthusiastic individual to join our Hilton Sydney Premier Health Club team as a Fitness Coach. A genuine passion for providing outstanding service and excellent communication skills are the key to succeeding in your application.
As a Fitness Coach you will be responsible for:
- Conducting fitness assessments
- Personalised program prescription
- Gym floor supervision
- Ensuring that club members and guests receive efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service at all times.
- Being actively involved in promoting club facilities, products and activities.
- Effectively supporting, and interacting with an established team.
- Implementing action plans within nominated timeframes.
You will be/have:
- Fitness Australia registration.
- First aid certification.
- Certificate IV in Fitness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work flexible hours to suit the needs of the business (various shift patterns).
- Sound knowledge of the fitness industry.
- Experience within a customer focussed environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Driven and passionate about your chosen career.
- Dedicated to delivering amazing customer service at all times.
What benefits will I receive?
- Complimentary gym membership at LivingWell Hilton Health Club, Hilton Sydney.
- Team member only discount - global Hilton room rates.
- Discounts of up to 25% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets .
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs.
- Career development planning and opportunities .
If you have the drive, ambition and will to succeed and are passionate about helping our team achieve their goals then we are interested in meeting with you
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Fitness Coach - Part time (Maternity cover)
Requisition ID: HOT042PE