Intuit Group Marketing Manager, Digital in Sydney, Australia
Come join the Sales and Marketing team Sales and Marketingas a Digital Group Marketing Manager.
Intuit Sales is a multi-channel organization focused on delivering growth efficiently. Across all of our channel and businesses, Intuit Sales is responsible for acquiring new users and delivering increased revenue and contribution growth. Intuit Sales is comprised of sales and marketing teams that support direct (telesales) and indirect channels (retail, OEM and VAR) as well as mobile partnerships.
We are looking for a Marketing Leader to oversee our digital marketing efforts for QuickBooks, the world’s #1 online accounting software with over 1.3M subscribers. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position will lead a growing team of digital marketers and own performance marketing targets for the entire QuickBooks Australia business. The position will have broad visibility across the business as well as the global Intuit Marketing Community – and will collaborate daily with peers in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Finance, and Analytics.
· Exhibit a passion for innovation, as well as tenacity for owning the end-to-end customer experience, collaborating across multiple functions and driving business results for short and long term
· Effectively partner with broad array of cross-functional teams and the US-based central marketing team to drive successful project execution
· Build, lead, empower, and inspire team of direct reports to do the best work of their lives, resulting in world-class annual employee survey scores
· Own the overall end-to-end digital marketing strategy for our prospects and customers
· Manage the ongoing development of digital experiences from product concept through to completion
· Partner with our acquisition and retention marketing teams to develop a consistent customer life cycle marketing strategy and drive customer growth
· Drive a team to implement marketing automation most effectively and productively for all trialers and prospects
· Work with Analytics to shape and execute digital marketing testing plans and pipelines
· Manage a team of 5 full-time employees plus contractors (with opportunity for growth), including web marketing, search engine marketing and marketing operations functions
Bachelor’s degree required, with MBA or equivalent preferred.
Experience in marketing to B2B or B2C, through an online or a SaaS organization.
Proven track record in a variety of marketing disciplines experience, including digital marketing, acquisition, product marketing; especially in driving acquisition and retention through online channel.
Ability to define strategies based on business goals & customer insights, lead with hypothesis & translate them into actionable tests/implementation plans.
Passion for delighting customers & using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences.
Results-oriented mindset with a track record of focusing on high impact activities, driving initiatives through to execution & constantly raising the bar.
Experience driving results in an environment where prioritization and creativity with limited budgets and resources are the norm.
Demonstrated success in solving complex problems, driving change, accelerating the growth trajectory of offerings/channels.
Able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing (& growing) priorities.
Successful track record of leading, partnering, & influencing cross-functional teams both inside the business and across business lines.
High energy & positive mindset with a "can do", solution-oriented attitude.
Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers, partners & other external stakeholders.
Outstanding verbal & written communicator.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability