Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Office in SYDNEY, Australia
About Hyatt At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of/empathy/and human/connection./We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as/unique/individuals, to enable us to design and deliver/personal experiences/. With over 600 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara and The Unbound Collection.
The RoleYou will join an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Hyatt Regency Sydney. As a member of our Front Office team, you will warmly welcome or farewell our Guests, provide a great check in and check out experience and assist them with any enquiries that they may have. As an excellent communicator, you will work hand in hand with the team to ensure that our busy lobby is manager efficiently.
Day to Day
* To meet and greet all guests arriving and departing the hotel
* To provide a efficient and welcoming check in and check out experience
* To handle guest enquiries and to be familiar with the hotel, Sydney and its surrounding areas
* To create memorable experiences and connections with our guests
What we are looking for?
* Previous experience in a busy Front Office hotel environment using Opera PMS
* Excellent attention to detail and strong cashiering skills
* Great communication skills and personal presentation
* Friendly disposition with a can do attitude to assist our guests with any requests
* Must have the availability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, late evenings, public holidays and overnights.
* Musthave unrestricted, ongoing working rights for Australia.
Embodying our purpose of caring for people so they can be their best, joining the Hyatt team will open a world of opportunities through challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
Benefits With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Discounted city car parking
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001075
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.