Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Regency Club in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences with creativity and sense of fun!
With uninterrupted views of Darling Harbour, the Regency Club team provides a respite for our VIP guests where our team provide meaningful and personalized guest experiences.
Day to Day
- Assist guests with check-in and check-out
- Allocation of VIP rooms, guests welcome letters and amenities
- Ensuring guest reservations and profiles are correct.
- Preparation and maintenance of the breakfast buffet and evening canapes
- Assistance with boardroom bookings
Requirements for this role include:
- Previous experience in a a 5 star hotel
- Experience with Opera PMS is desirable
- Current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
Full availability to work a rotating roster including morning, evening, weekend and public holiday shifts Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
- Discount city car parking
- Uniform provided and laundered daily
- Career progression
- A dynamic team environment where no two days are the same!
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD000947
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.