Amazon.com Head of Field Enablement - ANZ in Sydney, Australia
We are seeking an experienced Head of Field Enablement in Sydney to drive the development of field enablement across our Australia/New Zealand technical and non-technical field teams. This person will be tasked to define, land and execute against our field enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our field teams (technical & non-technical) from the initial onboarding of new reps through to continuous “ever-boarding” of reps across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Head of Field Enablement will be responsible for ensuring the field sales and their support partner organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings across Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales enablement plan. This individual will work very closely with Sr. Executive Leaders for each area. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Sales Enablement and/or Technical Enablement Management and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will work with the several C level stakeholders supporting the extended AWS sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architects and the Partner team to drive ANZ's field enablement strategy. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Head up the development of an ANZ strategy for onboarding, continuous education, landing of new solutions and operationalising our sales methodology.
· Identify ANZ's key enablement needs in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a field enablement plan for each field leader.
· Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, and HR.
· Plan and participate in driving measurement and roll-up of activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, ever-boarding, landing of new solutions, manager effectiveness and sales methodology.
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
· Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
· Substantial Field Sales Enablement Management or Technical Enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
· Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measureable metrics and then drive a team to execute those plans.
· Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles.
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· Proven excellent leadership, program management and project management skills
· Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
· A fast-thinking, high-energy senior level individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
· Experience with AWS or another Cloud technology
· Knowledge of maintaining curriculum in Learning Management System
· Proven experience designing and implementing a Sales Methodology training.
AMZR Req ID: 578208
External Company Name: Amazon
External Company URL: www.amazon.com