Google Head of Global System Integrator Partnerships, Google Cloud (ANZ) in Sydney, Australia
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As Head of Global System Integrator (GSI) Partnerships, you will be responsible for executing the business development strategy with Strategic Partners. You'll be responsible for achieving strategic goals and driving partner success in a given region. You will represent the entire range of Google Cloud products and services for our GSI partners while, at times, focusing on a specific solution or product set for particular partner vertical markets.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Report to the Head of Global Consulting Partners to successfully build strategy and execution plans to meet business growth objectives for a specific region.
- Engage in joint efforts between the Google Cloud field Sales teams and Partner Sales teams to ensure there is successful overlap between partner and Google field sales.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Meet near and long-term assigned regional targets and strategic objectives in relation to assigned accounts.
- Lead regional joint business development planning processes with partners that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Partner sales in the relevant markets and/or experience selling cloud based enterprise solutions.
- Experience in sales, business development and/or client relationship management.
- Data-driven and highly analytical, with the ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messages.
- Ability to combine your strategic, planning, service, and execution skills and to communicate flawlessly with your counterparts in Sales, Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations.
- Ability to absorb complex written and verbal technical details. Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and innovation.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills. Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.