Google Head of Media Agencies in Sydney, Australia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the Head of Media Agencies, you will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with agencies and drive growth through agency-managed accounts with large brand and performance opportunities.
You will lead and manage Google's media agency teams to provide the highest level of client service to agency partners. You'll develop Google solutions to support the agency team to drive business growth for existing customers, and lead your account team to execute campaigns. You will bring a background structuring influence-approaches, work through stakeholders, and provide guidance to teams in promoting brand and performance solutions. You will have particularly adept abilities in conducting and managing others on sales pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning and general business development.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
- Work towards strategic goals, and prioritize and deliver an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners. Collaborate and consult with major agencies to extend relationships, increase our client and agency base, and optimize their advertising investment.
- Manage and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C-level down to specific account teams, including Sales, Media Strategy, Media Planners and Buyers.
- Coach, develop and manage agency team managers. Contribute to the Google Marketing Solutions Sales team, by leading cross-functional initiatives and proactively supporting other managers and initiatives.
- Own and strengthen relationship with Google's internal stakeholders to provide best experience to advertisers, partners, and team members.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic growth plans, prepare and conduct strategic presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- 6 years of experience managing individuals and developing teams.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- MBA degree.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals, business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Expertise within local markets, especially in the broadcasting industry, with excellent analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.