Ericsson ICT Project Manager | Telecomm, Cloud, NFV in Sydney, Australia
ICT Project Manager | Cloud, NFV, Core & Systems Integration
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Drive large and complex customer project engagements in Australia
- Ensure projects are delivered on budget, on time, to an agreed scope
- Manage projects effectively, meeting stakeholder expectations, objectives, deliverables and outcomes
- Identify opportunities for all stakeholders to participate in the inception, planning, monitoring and review of program activities with emphasis placed upon alignment with strategic goals
- Analytically support stakeholders in the execution of allocated projects and performance Improvement initiatives
- Ensure financial, resource and risk accountability, and mentor others in these project disciplines
- Prepare and accurately track project budgets.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Business or equivalent
- Experience with mid sized level projects
- Formal project management accreditations (i.e. PMP)
- 5 or more years of project management experience in high risk IT, system integration and/or cloud virtualisation projects
- Experience leading engagements with key customers
- Strong knowledge managing a complete project lifecycle (including management, communications, finance, human resources, integration, procurement, quality, risk, scope and time)
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership skills and problem solving capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Telelcommunications core networks, cloud, VNF is a plus
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Sydney || IT