Google Industry Manager, Education and Government (Full-time/Part-time) in Sydney, Australia
We welcome flexible working arrangements for this role.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and maintain relationships, and serve as a trusted media consultant with assigned client or agency accounts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations directly to clients or agencies in order to optimize market potential for clients.
- Discover and and develop an understanding of client needs through consultation, relationship building and industry and account analysis.
- Help clients achieve assigned business goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience working in the Online and Media Industries.
- Senior/C-suite client service experience.
- Experience with complex media tools and products in programmatic/ ad tech. Demonstrated knowledge of Google's core products and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of online media (search, display, video, social, etc), working with media agencies. Understanding of market size, trends and challenges, existing players and competitive positioning/business models. Experience in government and/or education sectors.
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data, and to subsequently make recommendations and offer strategic consultation.
- Effective project management and strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively within the team and internal departments/clients. Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.