Amazon.com Inside Sales Representative - Amazon Web Services, Sydney in Sydney, Australia
(Located in Sydney)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Enterprise & Startup market?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an Inside Sales Representative, Sydney, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies.
Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, working within sales territories on larger deals and managing partner opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads as well as experience interacting with partners. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a high-volume environment and be customer obsessed.
· Ensure high customer education and enablement for all inbound requests,
· Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests,
· Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists,
· Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically,
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com,
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption,
· Ensure customer satisfaction,
· Limited travel.
· Identify new revenue opportunities, forecast the territory performance per month against said quota, cost optimize customers
Demonstrate excellent customer obsession skills through all levels of communication
· Work independently to cover accounts and drive revenue
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
· Work with partners and solution architect overlays to develop sales strategy and manage one or more territories or customers.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
Strong technical, sales, and communication skills
Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
Participate in account planning and lead follow up, drive 1:many events.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus but not a requirement.
· Proven track record in identifying and pursuing large number of accounts over the phone and in the filed and through partners.
· 1 – 3 years of technology related sales as an inside sales representatives, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience. Alternative sales experience considered if you think you have what it takes to bridge your current experience to cloud computing.
· Proven sales track record
· Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
Please note, if your application is successful you will be contacted by email regarding the next steps. Please check your Spam/Junk Mail box
AMZR Req ID: 473597
External Company URL: www.amazon.com