State Street Operations Specialist, Associate 2 in Sydney, Australia
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Reporting to a manager in Global Transactions Controls and Banking (GTCB) compensation, the incumbent is responsible for investigating internal and external compensation claims related to clean cash or security transactions settled on behalf of custody and State Street Global Markets clients.
- Candidates must be able to work as a member of a larger global team, providing support to clients in co-operation with our investigations teams. Must ensure consistent delivery of agreed upon services; meeting customer requirements for timeliness, accuracy and completeness. Claims may include back valuations, use of funds, overdraft or interest related issues.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree or college diploma. In lieu of this, related business courses and or financial services experience is acceptable.
- Have an understanding of SWIFT messaging, payment / accounting systems, foreign exchange and cash processes. Internal candidates must have at least one year in their current position.
- Understanding of various Market Compensation guidelines would be an advantage.
- Analytical and well organized with an attention to detail.
- Able to problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Must exhibit and promote excellent customer service skills while maintaining customer confidentiality as per compliance guidelines.
- Extensive contact with internal and external clients requires clear, concise verbal and written communication.
- Employees must have at least one (1) year of service in their current position before applying for a new position.
State Street Job ID: 170115
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Operations Specialist, Associate 2
Job ID: 170115
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Australia - Sydney