Ericsson Principal Consultant Cloud Services in Sydney, Australia
Principal Consultant: Core & Cloud Practice, SA Consulting & Application Development & Modernization (ADM)
The Solution Area Consulting & ADM within the newly created BDGS helps Ericsson engage with potential future customers with innovative value offerings and differentiated strategies. As the Digital journey for customers is becoming a reality, many clients are choosing to engage Ericsson’s consulting &ADM; services to help bridge critical capabilities gap that help integrate existing IT applications to meet the needs of the digital enterprise. Using industry proven tools and methodologies, Ericsson can help customers monetize investments in IT to help them accelerate their journey to the digital era and futureproof your investments.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant to join our team as we look to expand our footprint globally. This is a senior role within the SA C&ADM; Core & Cloud Practice and provides tremendous opportunity to be innovative and showcase one's passion and pursuit of new technologies that are disrupting the digital applications business. The role reports into Head of Core & Cloud Practice, SA Consulting & ADM.
This position could be based in the United States, Australia, or Stockholm, Sweden.
As the Principal Consultant, you will be part of the Core & Cloud Practice within the SA C&ADM; of BDGS. You will be responsible for business development, sales engagements, portfolio development, create compelling & winning proposition and assets & artifacts development mainly around Cloud Migrations & Cloud ADM. You will be required to work in close collaboration with other SA, BA, MA and CUs..
Primary responsibilities include*:*
- Specialist ADM Sales engagements
- To undertake and drive customer’s conversations, primarily to help them transition to a less complex, agile environment
- Support Regions in early stages of introduction and release of products/services/solutions as well as providing support in the final negotiations to secure selected deals.
- Provide expert business and sales support for Consulting & Key ADM deals* to the Market Area (based on industry know-how and thought leadership in assigned area).
- Act as champion for establishing a footprint in strategic accounts and creating the basis for repeat business and strengthening Ericsson’s position in identified product/service/solution areas
- Accountable for profitable growth of the SA portfolio offerings
- Market Area direct interface for SA Consulting & ADM Core & Cloud Practice sales engagements
- Responsible for SA Consulting & ADM Core & Cloud Practice Portfolio Sales and Offering introduction towards the MA.
- Ensure funnel development and business growth through new business development and installed base monetization
- Support MA on Core & Cloud portfolio positioning and engagements with customer key stakeholders (incl. C-Level)
- Support MA to build Core & Cloud Portfolio competence readiness and new market introductions, mainly ADM offerings.
- Ambassador of Market ADM requirements and demands towards SA Core & Cloud Practice
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Customer, Market and Competitive Insight
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- TMF eTOM, ITIL, TOGAF, Level 1-4 business process understanding, data, computing, systems and network architectures
- Experience working for or with large ADM and Operations companies within the telecom domain such as IBM, Accenture, Atos, Indra, Indian IT players, Cap Gemini, etc.
- Knowledge and proficiency with SDN, NFVi, AWS, Microsoft, Amdocs, Oracle, Netcracker, Telcordia, Concept Wave, IBM and/or HP solutions
- ADM experience and proficiency in application architecture, rationalization, modernization and maintenance
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor of Business/Engineering, MBA preferred
- Min 8-10 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Application Management Services background & experience
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform business development (to grow Ericsson ADM business & Consulting Services in Core & Cloud Practice)
- Continuously identify innovate profitable business opportunities
- Analyze customer & user offerings, market scenarios, customer go to market strategy.
- Drive sales engagements
- Perform up-selling & identify add-on sales opportunities
- Deliver consulting projects, managing risks & time within consultant assignments
- Share project learning & contribute to Thought Leadership
- Develop consulting practice capabilities
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Adapting & Responding to Change
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Financial Understanding
- Competitor Understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Sydney || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Job details: Consultant Job Stage 08