Aon Corporation Project Coordinator (contract) in Sydney, Australia
We are embarking on a large scale project to modernise our core system within the Aon Risk Solutions business. The project is one of the most significant we have undertaken and will ultimately enhance both user and client experiences.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for an 18 month fixed term contract to work within the project team supporting documentation, administration and reporting responsibilities. Reporting through to the Head of Project Execution and the Project Director you will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders throughout the Aon Risk Solutions business.
Your impact and contribution will include:
- Collaboratively working with project and business stakeholders
- Setting up project/stakeholder meetings and workshops
- Attending key meetings & workshops to capture minutes and actions
- Tracking and following up on actions with owners
- Managing the calendar for project resources
- Updating and maintaining key project documents
- Preparing relevant reports for management and key stakeholders
We are also looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years project coordination experience
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Take initiative and is self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
Not the right role for you? Join our Talent Community or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Job number: 2434201
Category: Business Services
Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney