Amazon.com Restricted Products Sr. Program Manager in Sydney, Australia
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a safe environment for both our Customers and our associates. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Restricted Products team based in our Sydney, Australia office, supporting the Restricted Products Program which ensures the safety, customer trust, and compliance of the Amazon websites.
The Program Manager position will help manage the RP Program in Australia and coordinate the operational workflow regarding a variety of program tasks, including: Offensive Products, Cross-Border Requirements, Regulatory Initiatives, and other Restricted Products Projects. This position is crucial to design and implement new processes, help improving existing processes, and assisting with general program and operations management.
You will also help design the program roadmap for future compliance initiatives, and serve as a program escalation and contact point for Restricted Products issues. In addition, you will gather requirements from business and legal stakeholders and help lead the operations of such requirements.
Being able to work independently and with primary stakeholders to solve complex medium and large scale issues is a core requirement of a strong program manager.
This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to help managing large and complex rule sets, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems and excellent communication skills and follow up.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· A sound understanding of web technologies and database structures.
· Demonstrated project or program management skills coordinating and solving complex problems.
· Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues to non-technical colleagues.
· Ability to work under time pressure.
· Excellent writing skills - ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing.
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
· Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
· Comfortable working with and presenting to business leadership on escalations and problem solving.
· Master’s Degree in business, legal, finance, engineering, operations or similar graduate degree such as a law degree.
· Experience working in compliance
AMZR Req ID: 547779
External Company URL: www.amazon.com