Aon Corporation Senior Claims Lodgement Consultant in Sydney, Australia
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate strong customer-orientation with excellent communication and rapport-building skills, to help us enhance our Claims Proposition. In the role of Senior Claims Lodgement Consultant, you will be a leader for our ‘First Assist’ team, a critical part of our claims engagement strategy for all Commercial clients.
Key components of the role will include:
- Reserving and investigating initial claims
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders such as insurers and adjusters to constantly improve efficiencies and the meeting of KPIs.
- Providing advice to clients with respect to claim mitigation and claim management
- Being the senior member of the claims lodgement team by providing advice, guidance and support
- Collaborating with colleagues and management to ensure open communication
- Maintaining and building relationships with insurers and the global Aon network
You will have experience within a general insurance claims environment where you have been responsible for the end to end claim process. Commercial experience, preferably property and/ or motor, would be beneficial but is not essential. Given your experience, you will be ready to step up into a role in which you can support and guide your team members.
You will have:
- Strong customer service focus with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation abilities and genuine empathy for clients
- Prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
- Contribute as a member of the team to ensure claims are lodged in a timely and efficient manner with no build-up of back-log
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The capacity to adapt well to changes and market trends.
Build a career within Aon with a pro-active approach to career development. We would be looking to develop you over the long-term to support you in your chosen career path and achieving your goals.
Continue to build on your current skills and experience, and apply.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2435172
Category: Claims & Underwriting
Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney