Ericsson Senior ICT Program Director | Cloud in Sydney, Australia
Senior ICT Program Director | Cloud
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Drive large (3+ years in length) and complex ICT projects in Australia
- Scope and deliver these projects to our tier 1 clients
- Have responsibility and ability to work on Presales and Tenders
- Manage a team of 5+ Project Managers
- Overall management of all project activities (scope, time, costs and quality)
- Management the execution and mitigating risks of project contractual agreements
- Lead customer and stakeholder engagements with key customers
- Management of project financials
- OH&S; responsibilities
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Business or equivalent
- Formal project management accreditations (i.e. PMP)
- Experience working for large, complex businesses
- 10 or more years of project management experience in high risk IT, system integration and/or cloud virtualisation projects
- Experience having multi project manages as direct reports (5+)
- Experience leading C-Level engagements with key customers
- Revenue management experience is a bonus
- Strong knowledge managing a complete project lifecycle (including management, communications, finance, human resources, integration, procurement, quality, risk, scope and time)
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership skills and problem solving capability
- Excellent communication skills
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Sydney, NSW.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Sydney || Consulting&SysInt;