Ericsson Service Delivery Coordinator in Sydney, Australia
Service Delivery Coordinator
Ericsson Broadcast and Media Services are looking to recruit a Service Delivery Coordinator to join their Service Delivery team.
Ericsson Access Services provides captioning and audio description to clients including the ABC, Ten, SBS, BBC and Sky Australia. We have recently secured several high-profile, long-term broadcast captioning contracts, and we are now looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join our Service Delivery team.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
Based in Rosebery, you will:
- Represent Ericsson as a key operational contact for both clients and captioners.
- Pre-plan and then execute captioning requirements of the client.
- Focus on ensuring seamless delivery to all clients by administering and allocating workloads across the captioning department.
- Understand the varying needs of our client base so that you can react quickly and appropriately to incoming requirements.
- Understand the various software applications which are used to run the operation, many of which are unique to our environment.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills. The person who succeeds in this role will be able to coordinate resources to meet client demands, often with very little notice.
- Live TV / broadcast experience is highly valued.
- Production Coordination experience will be highly valued.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a moment to moment basis.
- An adaptable communication style. This position is both client-facing and also works closely with the production team.
- A flexible approach to working hours. The role will be working in a rotating roster which covers (almost) 24/7.
- A technical mindset. The ability to understand systems and carry out basic problem solving and troubleshooting is essential.
- Quick thinking and a level head. Dealing with changing client requirements, especially in a Live TV environment, requires a can-do attitude to achieve a quick and appropriate response.
Benefits of this role include:
- A competitive salary
- Full-time hours across a 4-day week
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- YOU + ERICSSON - staff benefits
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is in Rosebery, NSW.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Sydney || Consulting&SysInt;