CHEP Sr. Corporate Recruiter - ANZ (based in Sydney) in Sydney, Australia
Sr. Corporate Recruiter - ANZ (based in Sydney)
Job ID #:5400Location:AU_Sydney
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:5 - 7 YearsRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
Job Category:Human Resources / Recruiting
CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
The primary focus of this role is to be the strategic recruiting partner and point-of-contact for executives and leaders within Australia and New Zealand. The position holder leads all recruiting activity within the region and collaborates with hiring managers and leaders on their hiring initiatives. This role ensures an adequate pipeline of talent is available to fill key roles within the business by acting as a subject matter expert for talent acquisition and functioning as a talent consultant in collaboration with the local Human Resources and leadership teams.
• Manage full-cycle staffing needs for cross-functional client groups while developing and implementing strategic sourcing strategies.
• Develop, manage, measure and communicate industry best practices surrounding talent acquisition.
• Work with Brambles Talent Management and leadership teams on development of workforce planning to ensure we have a pipeline of talent at the Band 3 and 4 level.
• Source the best talent by identifying industry leaders, subject matter experts and respected competitors to recruit them to Brambles business units.
• Lead kick-off and wrap up meetings with hiring managers.
• Implement a core, common and consistent approach to finding key talent for the company. Develop well documented processes and policies to support talent acquisition.
• Conduct initial pre-screen and telephone interviews to assess candidate’s abilities, qualifications, and fit.
• Ensure effective communication and relationship building with all candidates in the pipeline.
• Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates with hiring managers and generate progress reports.
• Communicate effectively with the hiring managers and interview teams to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
• Develop, manage, measure and communicate innovative, industry best practices surrounding talent acquisition.
• Post job openings on inter-company site and external sites.
• Identify and review qualified applicants/resumes from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Apply Boolean and other sourcing techniques on Linkedin, with local networking groups and social media to build the passive talent pipeline; and utilize technology to keep in contact with Talent Communities.
• TTF and Reduced TTF for all level positions.
• Cost savings by not using recruitment agencies.
• Number of Countries: 2
• Number of Locations: ANZ
Authority/ Decision Making
• Candidate travel budget
• Making offer recommendations within published guidelines for all level positions
• Extending offers to candidates, negotiating offers and ensuring a seamless on-boarding experience
• Managers, Sr. Managers , Directors, internal candidates, HR Director APAC, HR Business Partners
• Demonstrated success recruiting in FMCG companies or with an external agency/staffing/executive search firm.
• 5+ years of recruitment experience. Experience filling supply chain and sales positions is highly desirable.
• Experience using a premier level applicant tracking system.
• Extensive knowledge of internet sourcing strategies and candidate relationship management tools and techniques.
• Experience with any of the following and/or open to recruiting in the areas of: Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Customer Service, Plant Operations, IT.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Skills and Knowledge
• Proven track record of recruitment success in an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates.
• Ability to think very strategically about talent while responding quickly to changing priorities.
• Executive presence with the ability to earn trust and credibility quickly.
• Ability to understand, articulate and sell Brambles culture and business initiatives
• Hands-on recruiting expertise utilizing passive networking techniques.
• Sophisticated management of staffing metrics, reporting, analysis and manpower planning strategies for client groups.
• Strong drive for results and commitment to a high calibre level of service to internal customers.
• Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to negotiate and influence others.
• Strong computer and technical proficiency, with a working knowledge of MS office and Web-based applications.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.www.chep.com/jobsEOE