Amazon.com Sr. Program Manager in Sydney, Australia
Amazon's Asia Customer Service (CS) Team is looking for an experienced Customer Experience Program Manager who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment to improve customer experience by driving down defects. The Customer Experience Team within Customer Service uses customer activity data, feedback and metrics to identify customer pain points, then advocates for and drives change throughout the organization to reduce defects and improve customer experience. As Customer Experience Manager, you will work closely with the CS Country Leader to help manage a program centered on improving Amazon's customer experience and bottom-line profitability by reducing root-cause defects that lead to customer contacts or concessions. This role will require frequent interaction with Amazon’s executive leadership team as well as with CS field associate and operations associate teams; the ability to communicate effectively across the organization is essential.
In this role, you will handle a wide array of responsibilities, including: 1) partnering with local/global stakeholders to manage customer contacts/concession reduction projects; 2) using data analysis to discover concession and contact reduction opportunities and creating strategic intent to fix these issues; and 3) generating and disseminating program status updates and reporting that provide detail on overall program performance.
The role requires a strategic partner to continuously drive and deliver customer centric solutions to complex business opportunities. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
· Advocate on behalf of the Customer and Customer Service through Voice of Customers (VoC) during all business engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
· Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
· Manage all key aspects of the Customer Service and how it pertains to business start-ups and their lifecycle management.
· Deliver product/program quality improvements based on VoCs and core Customer Service performance measurements.
· Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
· Drive and own Voice of Customer process with executive country leadership
· Manage strategic partnerships with various stakeholders to drive influence projects
· Drive contact and concession reduction projects by partnering with business, tech and customer service stakeholder
· Own, manage and disseminate information on defect reduction roadmap
· Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Customer Service.
· Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
· Act as a knowledgeable resource in CS Operations, sharing best practices in project management.
· End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all projects.
· Analytical thinker with a proven ability to probe, question and get “under the hood” of established business operations and processes.
· Expert in building and establishing relationships across all levels both within and external to the organization.
· Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
· Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
· A Big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals
· Think and act both strategically and tactically
· Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, finance, or related field
· Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
6+ years of experience as a Program or Product manager
AMZR Req ID: 567209
External Company URL: www.amazon.com