Microsoft Corporation Talent Sourcer - Australia in Sydney, Australia
The Microsoft APJC (APAC, Japan & China) Global Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Talent Sourcer for our Global Sales, Marketing and Operations (GSMO) Group. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your technical and industry knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting approaches which promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external candidates on requisition, project and event basis.
As a talent market expert of sales and marketing for Microsoft, your approach should leverage technical depth and industry knowledge beyond the basics. You should be comfortable and effective at delivering optimal results in fast paced, and urgent environments. You must thrive in the hunt and market intelligence, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. A strong candidate for this role should demonstrate the ability to be result oriented, self- motivated individual, who can do more than simple name generation. The ideal candidate will be curious, creative and have the ability to color outside the lines.
• Work with Recruiter and Hiring Managers where appropriate in defining and maintaining hiring needs, understand requirements of a role and its challenge, and how it fits into the organization.
• Develop, influence, generate and execute volume and pivotal sourcing for passive and active candidates. Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement via suitable channels.
• Influence clients to engage directly in recruiting talent.
• You will own candidate relationships all the way to the point of an in-person interview, and will be tightly integrated into the feedback process during the interview process.
• Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
• Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
• Build a substantial competitive intelligence knowledge base of desired areas, companies, etc. Research and gather market intelligence.
• Bachelor or above academic degree with 6+ years’ recruiting & sourcing experience.
• Excellent research/sourcing skills like Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
• Passion for and significant experience in identifying and screening candidates.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver a balance of quality as well as quantity candidates and hires.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers.
• Decisive and able to push back constructively when appropriate.
•Familiar with IT technology (e.g. Cloud computing, IoT, and etc.) development/trend with respect to sales and marketing. Previous experience in Software/Internet/IT Consulting industry will be a plus.