UBS Financial Services Traded Products Lawyer in Sydney, Australia
Do you have a practical knowledge of equity markets infrastructure, products and services? Do you have a solid background in the legal profession? We're looking for someone like this to:
– partner with our Investment Bank colleagues to give legal and regulatory advice
– collaborate with colleagues within Legal and our businesses across the APAC in an advisory capacity
– be involved in all stages of product lifecycle including new product approvals
– stay up to date with relevant regulatory developments to make sure we meet all obligations to our customers and regulators
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Investment Bank legal team. We’re responsible for advising our Investment Bank colleagues on legal and regulatory matters related to the products they offer our customers. We also work closely with our colleagues around the globe to make sure the advice we give to our businesses is consistent and fits internal policies.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before, either in private practice or in house
– qualified as a lawyer in Australia.
– a strong product knowledge across asset classes
– experience working with senior leadership teams on commercially sensitive matters
– a strong written and verbal communicator, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– comfortable in working in a dynamic and varied legal environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157335BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Traded Products Lawyer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Australia
Function Category: Legal