Schneider Electric Service Technician in Sydney Macquarie Park, Australia
Who are we?
Schneider Electric *is a *global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Sydney, we are now actively recruiting a Service Technician. Reporting to a service delivery manager, you will support to customers by providing product based and professional services to Schneider Electric customers. Working closely with end users, service coordinators and service partners to resolve customer issues your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Acting as a technical resource for all matters related to Schneider Electric BMCS, HVAC; Performing start-up/commissioning, preventative maintenance and corrective/unscheduled maintenance;
- Interacting directly with customers onsite and over the phone, including installation consulting and technical site analysis to resolve issues;
- Programming, Interfacing and Networking devices;
- Building strong relationships with customers and service partners;
- Assisting service partners with site visits to customers;
- Focusing on compliance relating to safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident Professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Strong network, communications and programming skills;
- Restricted electrical or full electrical license;
- Highly developed working knowledge of BMCS, HVAC, DDC, Energy management systems, and experience in testing and fault finding.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical codes;
- Applicants must be able to commit to a 24/7 rotating on call roster.
Please note that Australian Citizenship is an essential requirement as all applicants must have or be able to obtain NV1 clearance to work on Australian Government sites.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
Primary Location: AU-New South Wales-Sydney - Macquarie Park
Unposting Date: Oct 5, 2017, 8:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003JHH