General Electric APAC REGIONAL PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - SURGERY in Various, Australia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Asia Pacific (APAC) Regional Product Marketing Manager - Surgery is responsible for generating growth in the APAC region by leading efforts to increase product penetration, identify new market opportunities, demand generation activities and accelerate funnel development with region marketing teams.
The APAC RPM works closely with global marketing and product management in product planning efforts by providing input on market trends, buying personas and segments, customer needs and execution of strategies to promote customer loyalty.
• Work in coordination with APAC region sales leadership and channel managers to optimize channel structure and strategy and monitor progress of sales opportunities through regular mechanisms with distribution teams to maximize revenue and share growth of Surgery products.
• Lead efforts with regional field marketing to grow market opportunities through the development and execution of programs that increase product utilization, access new market segments and demonstrate increased clinical and economic value relevant to APAC market.
• Collaborate with Surgery global marketing, product management and global growth to develop locally relevant value propositions and optimize the product portfolio mix to meet margin requirements.
• Develop the regional marketing plan (portfolio management, marketing strategy, launch plan, sales enablement plan, value proposition, positioning etc.) to grow APAC orders and share. Ensures regional marketing plans are aligned with the global marketing plan and collaborate with global marketing on selecting the appropriate product portfolio mix and positioning to generate greatest value.
• Manages relationships with key opinion leaders and 3rd party device providers to develop regional reference site program as well as workshop programs to help driver awareness and support active selling opportunities.
• Employs market research, clinical and industry trend analysis, market share and strategic competitive analysis, win/loss tracking and price realization to develop a localized commercial strategy.
• Collaborates with Marketing Communications and PR to execute APAC communication plans and contributes to the development of communication “assets” (collateral, images, and training tools/courses) that can be used in the execution of global communication plans.
• Leads operating rhythm with the segment marketing team to ensure execution of marketing plans associated with new product introductions and installed base upgrade programs.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
5+ years of experience medical sales, marketing or related field
Fluent in English, excellent oral and written communications skills
Based in Japan, Korea or Australia
Strong analytical and process skills
Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
Sales and/or marketing experience implanted surgical devices.
Experience managing or working directly with a distributor network
Innovation – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration
Locations: Australia, Japan; North Sydney; Parramatta; Brisbane; Melbourne
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.