Google Account Manager, Retail and Energy in VIC, Australia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will focus on a portfolio of Retail and Energy clients. You will lead a business effort, help define the strategy and execute on the operations in order to grow Google's share of these clients in the Australian media market.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest paced areas of Google and to be on the leading edge of innovation. You will be the advocate for digital marketing and drive deep engagement with clients and their advertising as well as media agency partners. You will be expected to consult and partner with our key clients and build new relationships to help them grow their businesses through using Google solutions. You will be a team player and excellent communicator.
You will have proven analytical capabilities, previous experience managing digital (specifically search and ideally display and video) campaigns. You will have commercial understanding and are looking for an exciting opportunity to move into a new role in a dynamic sector.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Maximize potential and drive incremental growth across client portfolio.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to clients.
- Serve as a liaison with clients and agencies regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising.
- Provide ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools and report on business figures internally with the leader of your assigned vertical.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in advertising sales/marketing/media in an ad-technology environment.
- Executional experience managing digital advertising campaigns for clients, with a focus on AdWords and/or Programmatic (video/display, etc).
- Online sales, business-development and strategy experience.
- Data-driven and highly analytical, with the ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messaging.
- Demonstrated record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation tools.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
- Demonstrable experience and success devising breakthrough plans to gain new business.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.