Google Sales Executive, Google Cloud Platform in VIC, Australia
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction of installed base clients.
- Be able to qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud deployment. Articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and generally display a passion for computer science and Cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology sales experience, selling cloud computing solutions.
- Experience navigating C-level relationships with enterprise customers.
- 10 years of experience in business development and business transformational enterprise technology solutions.
- Demonstrated record in meeting and exceeding strategic targets within an enterprise technology environment.
- Demonstrable ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and perform basic technical qualification.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.