Pegasystems, Inc. Account Executive in Australia
Business Development is at the heart of everything that we do here at Pega. To incentivise our sales team, we offer uncapped commission with significant accelerators for over achievement. We are looking for an individual to build on our success and drive our sales activity in Melbourne. As an Account Executive, you will have overall responsibility for managing the entire sales process with your clients and delivering excellent outcomes. You will be set realistic and achievable targets and be supported by a dedicated presales team. Reporting to the Managing Director – Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business within the Melbourne market.
- Growing our existing accounts, by identifying new business opportunities.
- Performing in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases.
- RFP responses for customers to engage with Pega.
- Creating detailed Account Plan to maximise your business development efforts.
- Successfully identify and drive sales campaigns to achieve targets.
- Participating in regular account review meetings.
- Becoming knowledgeable in Pega’s products and services and how they can benefit our clients.
- Developing excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You must be a highly motivated sales professional, who loves to win business. You will have a background in Enterprise Software sales, ideally targeting customers within the Airline or Utilities sectors. You must have the ability to develop relationships and have an understanding of the Challenger sales model. You will understand the importance of bringing together our customers business people and IT professionals to create a product offering that meets both sets of requirements. Pega (NASDAQ: PEGA) revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize customer experience and automate operations. Our patented Build for Change® technology empowers business people to create and evolve their critical business systems.
Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as the leader in customer relationship management software by leading industry analysts. We have been ranked as the eighth “Fastest-Growing Company” by Fortune Magazine (third “Fastest-Growing Company” in technology), and we are looking to expand our team globally. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills, conquer new challenges and work for a winning team, then Pega is for you.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications