Amazon.com APAC Strategic Customer Engagement Lead in Australia
Center of Excellence, APAC Lead
Do you have a knack for analyzing business deals, and for developing deal terms that represent a win-win for all parties? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting elegant terms that are easy to understand and apply? Are you good at defining and communicating streamlined deal workflows, and building consensus around approaches?
If so, we are looking for a strong APAC Center of Excellence Lead within AWS that who is able to manage the various critical phases of the Deal Structuring (Deal Strategy and Structuring, Negotiations, and Closure) in conjunction with the Account Team and local / management. This includes the following phases: Deal Strategy and Structuring, Negotiations and Closure.
Your responsibilities will be focused on our Enterprise Discount Program (EDP), which is the deal construct). This is customer facing role and is responsible with the field for the deal strategy and structuring, execution and closure of the EDPs both with the customer and internally through the AWS approval process, coordinating critical phases of multiple cycles (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiations and Closure).
Will have exceptional skills in the following Deal Execution phases: Deal Strategy, Deal Structuring, Negotiations and Closure.
Deal Strategy: This individual will work with the Account Team to set deal objectives. The individual will be able to provide advice on the competitive deal structures and create an actionable strategy to execute the deal.
Deal Structuring: You will be able understand the business objectives and create a deal structure that maximizes the value of the opportunity and achieving’s business objectives. The individual works with the Account Team on the opportunity to establish the Bill of Material and Commercial Structure based on various factors: competitive situation, historical purchasing pattern by customer, size of project, and timing. Based on this, the individual can work with the account team to prepare and, in conjunction, present the proposal.
Negotiations: You will have experience to be involved with or advice on customer negotiations, including commercial aspects of the deal structure. The individual understands the impact of terms that impact Revenue Recognition, Pricing, Legal, etc. and provide alternative solutions to the Customer (or Account Team).
Closure: Will be able to assist the Account Team and customer in final closure of any contractual/legal issues for the deal, including assisting on briefing senior management on issues and driving approvals.
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Experience leading a team across APAC
• Have experience in providing strategic and or complex solutions and will be customer facing.
Have the ability to:
• Formulate, set, and manage strategy with account team to accelerate the cycle
• Initial planning around the opportunity
• Confirm key decision makers and their decision making process
• Engage with customer to evaluate business issues and requirements
• Identify key levers to create compelling event assist closure
• Advise and construct optimal commercial structure addressing competition and customer requests and business outcomes.
• support presentation of proposal to customer
• Formulate competitive financial models (e.g., cash flow, NPV, deal comparisons, etc.) to use as comparative tools to grow opportunity
• Craft strategy to address competitor’s pressures
• Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering.
• Supports the development of solid references.
• Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies
AMZR Req ID: 545544
External Company Name: Amazon
External Company URL: www.amazon.com