Pegasystems, Inc. Customer Success / Account Manager in Australia
The Position: As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships within a set of existing accounts, focussed in the banking sector. It is of critical importance to Pega based on ongoing implementations, reference engagement, and revenue stream. Whilst managing these key accounts, you will be responsible for ensuring ongoing customer service, additional revenue, successful implementations and technical adoption.
In this role, you will:
- Drive customer success to ensure continued opportunistic license growth, implementation success and customer adoption.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, active relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ensure appropriate response, escalation and closure of initiatives, customer requests and/or issues in conjunction with Pega Consulting and Partner delivery teams.
- Discover and pursue radiation opportunities and be accountable for your own license sales quota .
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- An established Sales and Consulting organisation.
You will already have an understanding of Pega’s products and services and have a knack for building strong relationships with key members of the customer organisation. You will understand how a highly complex banking customer operates and you must be proactive in your management of customer needs to become a trusted advisor. You will need a keen eye for radiation opportunities and be able to manage and run your own sales processes. This role will need you to be a natural fast paced learner, able to see practical solutions to large problems and foster others to join in the solution. To be successful you will need to be able to speak with confidence and clarity and participate fully in conversations with stakeholders across a wide variety of departments.
Qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, helping Pega customers transform their business to improve performance, investments and ROI.
- Significant experience in enterprise software sales or services.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants. About Pegasystems: Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, or any other category protected by law.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications