Pegasystems, Inc. Director, Strategic Alliances in Australia
The Position: This position is responsible for managing the growth of Pega in APAC sales by directing the activities of SAEs in managing business development in support of specific partner relationships. This will include managing the team to drive “sell with” activities for our direct field sales force, sell to and thru opportunities either directly to the partner for internal use or for BPO/Managed Services consumption, or as part of a Pega approved partner selling theme such as CRM.
In this role, you will:
- Management of the APAC SAE team
- Drive SAE Sales activity in support of the SAE partner business plan
- Management of partner engagement
- Oversee Alliances/partnerships enablement/management
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
The Person: The APAC Director of Alliances should be strategic in approach and execution able to act pro-actively to build real leverage for Pega and the alliance Partners. A good team builder and strong cross functional collaborator. Will deliver on a business plan set of objectives.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in large, complex enterprise IT and software sales
- Significant management experience in Partner and Direct Sales environments
- Consistent achievement of USD $2M+ software license sales quota attainment
- Extensive experience working with consulting and systems integration firms such as PwC, EDS, CSC, Cap Gemini, Accenture, IBM
- Ability to demonstrate PRPC and perform “vision creation” with Alliance Partners and Customers
- We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Pega (NASDAQ: PEGA) revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize customer experience and automate operations. Our patented Build for Change® technology empowers business people to create and evolve their critical business systems.
Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as the leader in customer relationship management software by leading industry analysts. We have been ranked as the eighth “Fastest-Growing Company” by Fortune Magazine (third “Fastest-Growing Company” in technology), and we are looking to expand our team globally. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills, conquer new challenges and work for a winning team, then Pega is for you.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications