Arthur J. Gallagher Learning and Development Specialist - Adelaide Office in Australia
Gallagher Bassett (GB) is Australia and New Zealand's premier third party claims administrator. We manage claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured organisations. We are part of the leading global risk management and insurance group Arthur J Gallagher & Co, with over 26,000 great people worldwide in over 140 countries.
Through a team geographically dispersed throughout Australia, GB provides a suite of claims management and related services out of CBD offices located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide and in New Zealand from Auckland, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
We are proud to be one of 124 companies from 19 countries and representing 52 industry categories, named on the Ethisphere Institute’s 2017 World’s Most Ethical Companies list for the sixth consecutive year.
Our People and Performance team is transitioning to a true business partner model whilst delivering high quality HR transactional services.
We currently have an opportunity for the right person to create and add value as a Learning and Development Specialist in the People and Performance team. This is a full time, 12-month contract position and will support the South Australian Workers’ Compensation Unit and the national team needs.
Reporting to the National Performance and Capability Manager, you will be based in our Adelaide office, however some interstate travel maybe required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Creating high quality and effective end user documentation and learning materials
Working closely with our South Australian Workers’ Compensation team
- Developing and delivering training courses to both internal and external clients
- Coordinating, conducting and administering internal training programs as required;
- Maintaining records of training activities;
- Monitoring effectiveness of programs/courses;
- Identifying learning and development needs for GB staff;
- Participating in ReturnToWorkSA training forums
What we are looking for:
- Relevant degree or professionally recognised training/L&D; qualifications (preferred)
- Instructional design experience in the development of workshop-based end user training materials and documentation (preferred)
- Face-to-face training facilitation experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with workers’ compensation claims processes
- Strong relationship building and growing stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
If you think you can make a positive difference to our business we want to hear from you today!
Click on Apply for this Job.
Applications Close: 5pm Wednesday 26th July 2017
* *Only people with the right to work in this country will be considered for this position.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Australia
Organization: Gallagher Bassett Services
Req ID: 36235