Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Business Architect in Australia
The Position: A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Senior Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
Watch this video to learn how you can lead organizations in changing the way they do businesshttp://bit.ly/PegaSBA
In this role, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Smart BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
The Person: An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on definition and implementation of business process changes.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
About Pegasystems: Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 500 customers include the world’s largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega’s applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications