BCD Travel Senior Consultant, Demand and Behavior Management (Advito) in Australia
Where will YOUR career take you?
We're not just a travel company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support our Advito business? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven client delivery experience? If yes, you might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Senior Consultant, Demand and Behavior Management (Advito) Based in Sydney, Australia
As Senior Consultant, Demand and Behavior Management, you will be responsible for developing internal communication strategies for our clients across multiple channels to support their business travel goals and provide oversight, delivery and overall success of existing and new client projects, including managing and completing multiple client engagements simultaneously within timeline and budgetary guidelines.
- Work with clients to develop communication strategies across multiple channels to position messaging to clients' travelers
- Lead client engagements, manage projects to timelines and meet client expectations and resource budgets
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with the client from both current and future engagements
- Educate clients on industry trends affecting the travel environment, prepare and conduct client presentations to provide analysis and consultancy and conduct ad hoc analysis to accommodate specific client needs
- Perform quality control metrics associated with project delivery
- Responsible for delivery management
- Participate in initiatives involving internal processes and productivity, expansion of service offerings, and increasing quality of client deliverables
- Provide industry knowledge & expertise and share best practices / feedback Support sales efforts
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Relevant degree with min. 5 years of proven digital and core consumer marketing experience
- Proven track record in developing marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour and ability to craft marketing and communications messaging to suit consumer needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills, as well as well-developed problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with diverse, cross functional international teams
- Ability to compile, manipulate, and translate data required for deliverables and client reporting
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled